Prices from £520.00
This charming 'chocolate box' cottage has been lovingly restored and furnished to a very high standard to provide a warm and welcoming holiday retreat. The peaceful south-facing cottage garden has also been lovingly transformed with beautiful plants, lawn and a patio area that is sure to appeal to gardening lovers. Little Thatch is located in the tranquil conservation village of Seaton in England's smallest county, Rutland and make a great romantic escape and an ideal base for exploring middle England.
- Romantic 'Chocolate Box' Cottage nestled in tranquil village of Seaton
- Book Directly, No Booking Fees!
- Flexible Arrival/Departure Days (Minimum stay applies)
- Traditional South Facing Cottage Garden
- Adults Only
4 Available Stays
Prices from £250.00
Wagtail Corner sleeps 5 guests in 2 bedrooms; on the ground floor is a light and airy open plan living space. Outside is a garden area (unfenced) with outdoor furniture and a barbecue. Note that this property can accommodate a table for 14 for people booking more than one property at Stonehayes Farm.
- Sleeps 5 in 2 Bedrooms
- Shared games room with table tennis, table football and pool table
- Shared Grounds with Play Equipment and Trampoline
- BBQ Facilities (Apr-Oct)
- Close to the Jurassic Coast
1 Available Stay
Special Offer: Monday, June 28, 2021 '4 Nights 3pm Mon to 10am Fri' stay for £515.00, Now £435.00 Book Now